We've put together some our favorite products to give to that special someone, or why not treat yourself to something nice!
Please visit our V A L E N T I N E ’ S D A Y S H O P !
As we've learned, when it comes to Valentine's Day, chocolates, flowers and a fancy dinner are great, but you will need the perfect music to set the mood!
Here is our LOVE-INSPIRED playlist for V-DAY!
Our Limited Edition -Victorian Oddities card- is included on any of our Valentine's Day Sets!
Giving love is important but if you are also planning on giving a gift this holiday season here are some suggestions:
1. Leather Comb Sleeve with Pocket Comb by Us 2. Maple Chocolate by Mast Brothers Brooklyn 3. Bone Anchor Knife by Best Made Co. 4. Bourbon Toothpicks by Daneson
5. After Shave Tonic by Crown Shaving Co, 6. Wood Beam Anchor Bracelet in Antique Brown 7.TVR Opt 504 Vintage JD Sunglasses 8. Mini Shampoo and Conditioner by Rudy’s Barbershop, 9. Field Notes Original Ruled Paper Memo Book
Coconut oil is a popular ingredient that is used in many natural hair products. Among its many positive qualities it can penetrate hair better than other oils and is an excellent moisturizer. As an added bonus it prevents protein loss and smells INCREDIBLE.
Unrefined (aka “virgin”) coconut oil, has a melting point of just 76 degrees F (24 C).
This means it can be liquid or solid depending on the season, climate and even the temperature of where its stored in your home.
Every fat and fatty acid has a range of temperatures varying from liquid to solid. As a general rule, saturated fats like coconut oils congeal at higher temperatures than unsaturated fats.
The development of coconut oil “grains” or crystals is determined by the melting point of the oil and the environment in which it is stored. We know this can be a little disconcerting at first but please remember your oil is perfectly good.
Pilgrim’s Classic Hair and Beard Tonic is enriched with nutrients of organic coconut, argan, jojoba and avocado oils, and will change consistency with colder weather. You might notice your oil has a different texture (don’t worry), your product hasn't gone bad and there is a simple way fix for this
1. Immerse the bottle in warm water for 5 minutes until normal consistency returns.
2. Have a radiator or other indirect heat source? Awesome! Simply place your bottle on top or in front of it for a few minutes and your Pilgrim's will return to a liquid state.
3. You can also warm the bottle with your hands although this might take a little longer.
And Finally, keep your Pilgrim’s Hair and Beard Tonic in a warm, dry area.
We're thrilled to announce that “Red Hook Classic Beard Oil” has been nominated for the AskMen Grooming Awards in the category of “Best Beard Oil"
This prestigious annual awards highlights the companies, individuals, and top grooming products that are having an impact in the Men’s Grooming Industry
Your support for us makes all the difference. Please take a moment to vote for us today.
Thank you for reading and Thank you for voting!
Introducing our limited edition handmade wooden beard brush!
The natural boar bristles are perfect for keeping your beard looking neat and tidy. The bristles are uneven so you can reach from root to tip in a single stroke.
Brush features our signature “octopus" logo engraved.
Lightweight for ease of use on-the-go, plus fits perfectly within the hand
Style your beard correctly and prevent hair from knotting with this iconic grooming accessory!
Beard brush measures approximately 5" x 1.75"