Leather Comb Sleeve with Pocket CombBrooklyn Grooming ®
Introducing our limited edition leather pocket comb sleeve with pocket comb
- 100% leather with no linings, rubber or glue
- Chromexcel leather tanned by Horween in Chicago
- Black with gold stitching
- Lifetime warranty on stitching
- Handcrafted in USA by Ezra Arthur
- Sleeve measures approximately 5 11/16" x 1 5/16"
- Comb features our Brooklyn Grooming logo in gold.
- An iconic grooming accessory and the perfect gift for ladies and gents alike!
- Natural Cellulose Acetate Material, contains no plastic
- Rounded tips
- Comb measures approximately 5 3/8" x 1 1/16"
Both of these handmade products are extremely high quality and far surpass their price point. I love your comb, with the Ezra Arthur leather sleeve being particularly well made and a beauty to behold. I will have to say though, what made this purchase so easy was the amazing customer service. From help with selecting the appropriate product, customer discount, postage with tracking through to samples and stickers. A big thanks to BG.
Let's start with the leather, superb quality and craftsmanship on the stitching fits the comb nice and snug and won't fall out. The comb itself glides so easily over beard and due to the teeth being tighter on one end makes perfect for the mustache as well. The tortoise accent compliments well and performs just as awesome. This comb looks and works at a superior level definitely a must have for a bearded enthusiast. Thank you BG.
PS, I accidentally washed this with some pants to other day the comb works perfect and no damage. The leather still looks and feels great, but it loosened up and now comb kinda slides out. But still very impressed, thinking of buying just the sheath.
The comb is well designed, feels nice in your hand and does the job! The leather sleeve is dead sexy: extremely soft and buttery. Beautiful stitching and embossing of the BG word mark and octopus tentacle. Another winner from BG! Thank you!
I've received this as a gift from a colleague, beautiful materials and craftsmanship